Saturday, April 01, 2006

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Christine!

4 job you have had in your life:
Kindergarten Teacher
1 on 1 Aide for a student w/ Cerebral Palsy (the most wonderful job in the world)
The Body Shop

Office Assistant in Career Planning Office (Ithaca College)

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Pretty in Pink
Groundhog Day

Old School
Sleepless in Seattle


4 places you have lived:
Byram, NJ
Ithaca, NY
Cambrige,MA
Plymouth, MA

4 TV shows you love to watch:
(I don't get to spend much time watching for myself, but I do tend to get sucked into "reality" shows)
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
The Bachelor (this past season was the 1st time i got sucked in!)
ReDesign w/ Kenneth (on HGTV)
Foodtv (love those contests and challenge shows!)

4 places you have been on vacation:
Rome, Italy
Long Beach Island, NJ
Myrtle Beach, NC
Camden, ME

4 websites you visit daily:
Rhonna Farrer
Alisha Hess
Ali Edwards
Scrapbook.com

4 favorite foods:

Salad (I LOVE LOVE LOVE salad)
my dad's lasagna
smoothies
these everything apple muffin things from my Dad's Bakery

4 places you would rather be right now:
in bed
getting a massage
on vacation w/ DH and the kiddos
a big ol' crop! :) 4 people you wish were still in your life:
My grandmother
Jacob
My parents (they are still alive, but live far away now)
Christine (still alive, thank goodness, just don't see her much anymore :(

4 goals in life:
live long enough to see my children's children have families
finish Rhonna's challenge....I'm kicking sugar!
lose the baby weight I've adopted from having the 3 kiddies
find a cure for IBD
4 people you are tagging:
not sure yet... hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't "tags" fun? Actually, I wouldn't know... nobody ever tagged me! hehe