Sunday, April 16, 2006

21 Day wrap up!

I must confess that by the last week of the challenge, I had totally fallen off the sugar free boat! But, the good habits I had been working on are still present...and definately ingrained positive change. My plan is to keep working on that goal and start a new 21 Day Challenge on my own. This time my goal is to add exercise to my daily routine! Looking forward to starting that! :)
Here are Rhonna's quotes for the last days of the challenge...
Day 20

Day 19

Day 18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lau,

Congrats on even trying this... you are to be commended!

Good luck with the next 21 days and have a happy Easter!

m

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren. There is a game of blog tag going on and tag - you're it! The details are on my blog: Digimedic .

Basically, you have to write in your blog about who inspires you and then tag someone else.

Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Danielle