Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day 9


Again, I'm a day behind in posting! BUT, another day of triumph to report! The day came and went yesterday and I stuck to my goal...even while foodshopping...past eisles of sugary delights! But I came out the winner! :)

Someone asked me this week about the sugar thing..."are you eating bread?" So, I figured I'd address that mumbo jumbo. I am not being a fanatic about the sugar thing....I know that there is a book called Sugar Busters (or something like that) as well as other diets that outline what "sugar" is and where it can be found. BUT, my issue is with the more obvious sugar. So, although sugar can be found in fruit, bread, etc. I'm still eating that. I'm not eating sweet treats (chocolate, ice cream, etc.), or sugary cereal, etc. So, I hope that clears that part up. Also, my intention is not to NEVER have sugar again...but {{{I}}} want to be in control of when I have it, rather than it controlling me. My goal is that day to day, I won't have much, but then when I want something, I will be able to have a small bit and that will be it. I won't CRAVE it, I won't binge on it, I won't "need" it. So far, so good! :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren

This page looks complete to me!! Beautiful

Emine

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same thing? Gave up chocolate for the challenge but t be perfectly specific I wanted to get control of eating candy that's ubiquitous in an office...in dishes on everyone's desks. I still love my chocolate yogurt...I just wanted to assert that *I* am in control of the chocolate, not the other way 'round.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and those flowers...very nice!

Anonymous said...

great job...wow..giving up sweets?
you are my hero...
glad to hear it's going great..
wtg..

you are rawkin'!