Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Probably The Best Lauren In The World.

OMG! Clearly, I have too much time on my hands... or I just get sucked into mindless things easily... either way.... I just found this site on Kim Christensen's blog: Slogan Generator it's so funny! Here are my top slogans:

Think Lauren. (is this a slogan or a suggestion?!)
Naughty, but Lauren. (oooh!)
Stop. Go. Lauren.
Nothing Acts Faster Than Lauren.
Lauren Really Satisfies. (oooh, naughty!)
I liked the Lauren so much, I bought the company! (I think I recall Tom saying this...)
Wouldn't You Like to be a Lauren Too? (who wouldn't?! ahah)
Please don't squeeze the Lauren.
Lauren Is Job 1. (now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!)
A Lauren Is Forever. (yes...I'm like a disease...)
Break Me Off a Piece of That Lauren.
This is not your Father's Lauren. (oh my!)
Where do you want Lauren to go today? (this sounds like a computer program my husband set up!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too funny! I got "good to the last Corina"!

Lauren said...

ahhaha