Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 8


I'm a day behind in my entries, but I am still sticking to my goal. Although, I must admit that I did have a wee bit of sugar yesterday on day 8. Chocolate fudge was calling my name! ahaha But, here's the crazy thing. 1. I took 2 bites and threw the rest away! It didn't taste as good as I thought it was going too, so to me it just was SO not worth breaking the strides I've been making. 2. I didn't really feel guilty about it nor did I feel "crazed" by it meaning I felt like I was going to go on some crazy sugar bender or something! ahahha ...I had it, it's over, no big deal. TODAY IS A NEW DAY! :)
(quote and images by Rhonna Farrer)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren...

You ROCK girl!! I'm so proud of you that you stick to your goal... But remember that you can have little bite ones in a while... A life without ANY sugar will be hard...
You can do this and you proved it...

WTG
Emine

Anonymous said...

I just love all of your entries! You're doing great! If you need someone to tag, I'll volunteer. LOL

Anonymous said...

Great attitude! Good for you! When I was first cutting out sugar in the last challenge, I noticed that my attitudes had changed. The thing to do is to *go* with your new perspective rather than falling back onto old habits. This challenge is amazing, huh? We would rather feel good about our new goals than to eat chocolate!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo - way to go on your "sweet" victory! Very empowering, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

GOOD for you!
you are doing awesome :)