Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Exercise Gods

Apparently, the Exercise Gods are not with me on my new journey. I tried to start my new 21 Day Challenge yesterday with a goal of adding an exercise program to each day. Yesteray, 1 of my Pilates DVDs had vanished, the 2nd wouldn't work because it was all scratched (darn DVD pixies!). Then the baby woke up so I quit for the day.

Today, bright eyed and ready to go, I popped in my last Pilates DVD and....................it won't work either! Ugh! And my natural replacement would be my Yoga Booty Ballet DVD, but I loaned that to a friend (*mental note* get that back from her!) So....guess I'll hit the gym tonight if DH doesn't get home too late or I'll throw on a FIRM DVD after the kids go to sleep.

Any new workout tape recommendations????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ughh Lauren! I totally hear ya!! It seems that by the time I find my tennis shoes, get a bottle of water and pop in a workout DVD (I love Tae Bo!) Maddux is awake again and my good intentions are over. Good luck to you!!!!