Friday, April 14, 2006

My kid's grosser than yours!

hahhah okay, so maybe not, but I DO have a gross story to share!

Yesterday morning, I was getting everyone ready to walk out the door so we could bring the boys to Preschool. I was downstairs with Josh and Jessica and Justin was upstairs in the kitchen. I go up and what do I find? Justin sitting at the table drinking juice... I was relieved he wasn't up to anything mischevious! I figured I would have found all the sprinkles out or something! Then I hear Josh say, "You don't eat pickle juice!"...YES, he had poured himself a cup full of PICKLE JUICE!!! Isn't that gross?!?!!?

To top the story off, when I told Tom what he'd done he said, "What's gross with that? Pickle juice is good!" ICK! Okay, so I apparently have TWO pickle juice drinkers!! ahahah

ox

No comments: