Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 15 & Jessica's Dr. visit


I had to laugh when I read today's quote because it made me think of the magnet on my fridge that says, "I can resist anything but temptation" ahahaha Onto the sugar...I had a profound moment over the weekend... okay, not so PROFOUND, but it was a moment for sure! I kinda jumped ship from the challenge (did i say that already in yesterday's post?!) and boy did I end up feeling lousy! So I'm ALL HERE again and ready to finish the challenge with a bang! (I'll just blame the weekend on PMS! Fair?!)

DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS... since I am having bloggers amnesia, I can't remember if I've written this yet, but.... Jessica had her 15 mo Dr. appt. on Friday and she is doing perfectly, BUT has DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS! We had NO clue that she was even sick! She's getting in 3 molars, so she had be slightly "off", but nothing extreme. I was completely shocked and then felt SO terribly that I hadn't taken her to the Dr. sooner! :(

No comments: