Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 5


Today is the 5th day of this challenge and I'm still sugar free! AGH! I EVEN resisted the urge to pop that little weigh watchers coconut chocolate in my mouth (that i KNEW was hiding in my coat pocket from weeks ago)! EVEN when I was all stressy and upset after a battling day with Justin. I went to my coat, felt it in there and said, "NO" and walked away! WOW! I think I deserve something for that don't you?!?!!? ME TOO, so I downloaded a copy of the new Spring issue of DMM!

Supplies: red paper: tammy bankston, stages overlay: unknown, berryleaves: jennifer pebbles, fonts: GF Halda Normal, Jail Bird Jenna, ck heritage

Okay Challenge Girls, go kick some tush today! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love this red color on your page!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah WTG!! Good for you that you are still sugarfree!! I know that you can do this..
Your page is also very beautiful...
Emine

Anonymous said...

Love this page!!! Love that you used the rich paper for this type of layout.