Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 3 of Rhonna's Challenge

Wow, yesterday was interesting as I realized I needed to narrow in on what I really want to focus on during this journey. I decided to work on breaking the sugar habit. BUT, this challenge also lead me to meet Amy who is helping me add an exercise program to my day too, which helped her lose the baby pounds! I have been sporatic about hitting the gym & setting aside for this, so her help is appreciated! So strange how all our lives weave into one another's! Thank you again Rhonna...this has already affected me for the better! xoxo

Supplies: Green Quote: Rhonna Farrer, I created the stamps using her quote too, inked overlay: Nancie Rowe Jantiz, Fonts: Priory, Ariel Rounded.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pages. So vibrant and well thought out. I think you will be well on your way to accomplishing your goals.

Anonymous said...

Wow I love this... And the Quote on the Right page is stunning...

Emine

Anonymous said...

So cool how you used Rhonna's art to make brushes to compliment it on your page. Love that quote you used for today! It's all about progressing! How wonderful that you have made a new friend along the way too!

Anonymous said...

love every inch of that!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's ambitious of you, doing two things! Well, I suppose that's what I'm doing because I'm still discipling myself not to have sugar, and I've added a daily walk. It's good that you have Amy to help. Let me know if you need any sugarless tips :)

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!!!! so good for you :) i really love how you did the page and that quote is just awesome! I may have to borrow it!

Lauren said...

thank you so much ladies! :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!