Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 4


Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my Day 4! I appreciate all the warm comments I've recieved these past days! I look forward to checking out the groups AJs later today! :) I'm proud to report that Day 4 is going very well! Is it bad that I'm surprised by how well I am holding to my No Sugar goal?! I'm SO quick to give up on things because they are "too hard". My husband thinks I need bootcamp! YIKES! :)

Supplies: green flower cut from Nancie Rowe Jantiz paperric rac (recolored): steph730fonts: rebekah's birthday, staples: alisha hessfonts: GF Ordner Inverted, GF Ordner NormalAlphas (d,o): SP Sprinkles

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!! Yes, yes, yippee yay!

LOVE this page. The colors are so calm & happy & fresh. Really like the shadow/reverse type in your journaling. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Love it... love the colors! no sugar? wow!!! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren. :) Or should I say Madame Bacon?! That is too funny! Hope you're not a vegetarian. Hee hee. If you need another silly name, try http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

I'm all about the silly diversions! :)

Lauren said...

(if anyone reads this they AND read Alyssa's they will be lost on our Bacon talk! My name came up as Mala Bacon on a French name generator!!! Isn't that weird!)
hee hee ox

Anonymous said...

Oh this is LOVELY!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you GO girl... You can do this.. We are all here to support you with this challenge... Your page is also sooo beautiful...

Good luck

Emine

Anonymous said...

You have some gorgeous layouts and photos on your blog :)
You Blog name sounds like my place, except if you count the old man there are 4 guys, a girl and a mum LOL, so if you ever feel the need for extras just sing out :)

Lauren said...

Hee hee...yeah, my title does include the hubby, so I'm short 1 guy from my house! I don't know if I couldn't handle anymore testosterone in this house!!! :)