Monday, May 22, 2006

Welcome my Creative Team!

A huge thanks to all who applied to be on my Creative Team! It was very hard having to turn anyone down since you are all amazing scrappers with wonderful stories to tell. If you applied, please keep an eye on your inbox for a little gift from me :)
In addition to my 5 Team Members, I have also created a "Guest Team Member" spot which will change monthly...stay tuned for how to apply for that spot!
And here are the lovely ladies on my Creative Team...

Drum roll please (oh come on!).....

Amy Lee Weeks
Audrey Neal
Denise Gibb
Leah Riordan
Tara Hagan
And Guest CT Member....
Petra King


I can't wait to get the team rolling...lots of great kit and layouts will be coming...stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about being on your creative team! I can't wait to meet the other members!

Anonymous said...

yippeeeee!!!

Hello ladies...I am super excited to have made the team!!!
Can't wait to get to know you all and read up on everyone's blogs.
Congrats again to everyone and take care.
PD

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to be a part of your team! Looks like an awesome group!

Anonymous said...

Wow...these layouts are simply Wonderful!
Looks like you have yourself a terrific team, Lauren!!