Friday, May 12, 2006

Tomorrow's Charity Crop Day!

I can't believe it's almost time! It just seemed like I had SO much time til the event and now all of the sudden...it's TOMORROW! haha How did that happen!? I'm SO excited, but SO tired from packing raffles and goodie bags all week. I'm not use to going to bed at midnight anymore! Fingers crossed we raise LOTS of money for the CCFA...for those of you JUST tuning in... I'm doing this crop (IRL) to raise money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. My son, Josh was diagnosed w/ Colitis on his 3rd bday, so now I do all that I can to raise money for research and hopefully to find a cure. It's going to be a fun day of scrappin', FOOD, massage, and LOTS of laughter! I can NOT wait! :)
PS....the Creative Team call is still on...about a week left til decision time! Lots of wonderful scrappers....it's going to be SO difficult deciding on just a few!
PPS...have you entered my YOU Design It Contest yet?!!?!? There are some good entries already, don't miss your chance to have your dream kit designed!!! :)
...Commercial over.... hee hee
Oh, one more PS....my DH loved his anniversary present! And I MUST say, that it look unbelieveably super perfect all matted and framed up!!! :) xoox

No comments: