Friday, May 05, 2006

New Kits & Spring has finally arrived!

Okay, seriously, it's May and yesterday was the FIRST warm day we've felt yet! I guess that's what you get for livining in New England! The boys were happy beyond words to be able to run around barefoot outside and eat dinner on the deck again! Jessica is still adjusting to the "terrain" of our yard...flat areas are few and far between! ahah She just had that look on her face like, what the heck is up with this floor?! hee hee

In design news, Down Cape II is up in the Divine Digital Boutique and these Scratchy Doodle -Sentiments should be up today!

In other Design News...I think I might put out a Creative Team call. I just don't have a ton of time to create layouts with my designs and would love to see them "in action". I'll update on that when I figure out the details.

Today, we are off to a playdate....picture it: 3 sets of twins (that's SIX 4 1/2 year olds!), 2 babies and 3 scrappy moms! What a site! These kids are just the cutest...they have literally grown up together...and are more like a bunch of siblings than friends! ahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm speechless! I was just on the Divine Digital site. Your kits are fabulous!!! Down Cape II is my favorite, but they're wonderful!!!! You are so very talented.

Lauren said...

Oh thank you SO much Danielle! :) You'll have to pop by there again the week of the 15th...that's my "Designer of the Week" week and I'll have freebies every day! :)