Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mom by day, Cheesesteak stealer by night!

Yes, it's true...I "technically" stole a cheesesteak tonight.
Not intentionally mind you.
See, this is what happens when I hang out with my little brother!
It was innocent enough...
I took him to get his hair cut, so he'd be all pretty for Christina tomorrow night when they go to the Senior Ball (she's graduating from Undergrad!). Then we decided to grab some late dinner.
We placed our orders, then sat down to chat it up like a couple of chicks! (hee hee)
They call out some number, "YADDA YADDA" (that's pretty much what we heard)
So Joey snags the food and we start eating.
That's when I realize THEY got MY order wrong!
"I didn't order a cheesesteak!", but I figure, hey whatever...it's late...I'm not gonna bother them about making me a new sandwich....I guess they're just really proud of their cheesesteaks!
WRONG!
Later on a man comes in TO PICK UP his order.....
YUP, the order WE took! Ugh! I felt SOOOO badly! But we couldn't stop laughing at the whole thing! (oh, and we aren't THAT bad...we did tell them about the mixed up order before that guy showed up).
Sorry Mr. Cheesesteak Man, it was an accident, I swear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RoFLMAO!!!!! { Was it a good cheesesteak? If so, where was it from? }

Anonymous said...

rofl...oh well...hope it was yummy!

Oh..btw our dinner was great thanks for popping on the blog! great to see ya there! :)