Tuesday, May 02, 2006

New Kit, Double Ear Infections & a Marker

Lovely title, right?! :) It's been an eventful TWO days!
COMING SOON to the
Digital Divine Store...


Onto the poor baby w/ the ear infections...
I'm seriously NOT winning any awards for best mom these days! Jessica had double ear infections 3 weeks ago and then I thought was better, but the past few days was still slightly "off", but not so much that I thought she was sick. So I took her in for a sick visit and...
DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS again! So she's juiced up on medicine to fix those up. She was already super perky tonight, so I think we'll be able to cure it this time around. Phew!

The marker.
Oh my sweet little Josh. Hmm...I tell the short version of this story..basically he was in a tear w/ Justin and ended up in time out to "take a break" as we say. He ends up storming upstairs and says, "I'm going to my room!" "Fine", I thought......then all of the sudden, my sweet little angel comes over to me and tugs on my hands and says, "Come on Mom, come look!" With a HUGE smile on his face! I said, "Is this a good thing or a bad thing?"...."GOOD!" (more big smiles)...
He wrote ALL over the wall going up our staircase from the basement to the first floor!!!
ORANGE MARKER!
...yeah......
Fingers crossed I can get it off the walls! Grrr!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap, that sucks... but where's the picture???

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser... it will work!

Lauren said...

Yeah, I was going to try the Magic Eraser too...that's going to be Josh's job!!! He did apologize for doing it though...and all on his own, which was good.

PS..the pics up now! :)

Lauren said...

oh no it's not...I'll have to take one in the morning and post!!! hee hee!

Anonymous said...

I just don't believe a word of this about "MY JOSH". All my babies are ANGELS....

Carol