Monday, May 01, 2006

Tagged by Michelle!

Thanks Michelle! Here are the questions I was tagged with...
5 things in my fridge:
1. organic whole milk for jessica
2. josh's 6-mp (medicine)
3. leftover pizza from dinner
5. american cheese (josh's staple food! haha)
6. salsa (justin's staple!)

5 things in my closet:
1. lots o' shoes
2. size 7 jeans that I refuse to get rid of since EVENTUALLY I'll lose the baby weight, right?! RIGHT?! hee hee
3. easter basket stuff
4. yellow pipe cleaners....why?.....
5. a stool

5 things in my purse:
1. cell phone
2. random snacks for the kiddies
3. curiously sour altoids
4. random notes on bits of paper
5. stickers(SWEET purse, right?!)

5 things in my car:
1. 3 car seats
2. sippy cups
3. NEW carpeting!
4. 1/2 eaten lunches from the boys eating on the way to swimming (LAST WEEK! EEEWE!)
5. CK Magazine

5 things on my tivo:
Hmm....is this a trick question? Am I SO out of the loop for not having one?!
I'll replace this with...
"5 things on my scrap table"
1. Michael buble cd
2. my sketch book loaded w/ random design ideas
3. jessica's album4. foaming body wash.....why?....
5. pile of scrap magazines

5 people I'm tagging:
1. Royanna
2. Estee
3. Jessica
4. Alisha
5. Corina


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, kid!

I hope that stool in the closet isn't the sample kind!

Now, tell me... can you do a banner for my blog, too?

And do you know kellicrowe, too?