Sunday, July 16, 2006

The paper MUST go!

It's true....I'm a convert....I loooooove digi scrappin' SO much that I'm going to be having a scrap sale to get rid of a LARGE amount of my paper scrappin' stash! (paper, sizzix dies, sizzlets, embellies galore, etc.!And not a bunch of hokey stuff.....the YUMMY hot stuff!!!) Not all of it, since I still love to work with paper, but most of for sure!

If you are local to me, stay tuned to the blog for the date! It will be sometime in August. :) (looking for something in particular, email me!)
ox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually thinking of doing the same! But I don´t know if I can..lots of years supplies are so dear to me :) hehe. Good luck with the sale, Lauren!

Anonymous said...

nooooooo not selling the paaaapppeeerrrrr~!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that! I need to purge big time too.