Friday, July 07, 2006

Brushes with Fame!

Wow...all I can say is...WOW! As I've been working on getting everything set for the Beautiful Heart Charity Kit and promo crop, I've had the EXTREME pleasure to "chat" with so many amazing digi designers! The kindness of the digi community is just overwhelming.....I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me...

Speaking of the Charity Kit.... SAVE THE DATE(S)!!!
August 1st - Beautiful Heart Charity Kit is Released (where? TBA)

August 19th - Promo crop at The Digi Shoppe chat room, for those who buy the kit! (lots and lots of amazing prizes will be given out!!! more info to come on that!!!!)

You will not believe this Charity Mega Kit......it will be a MUST have for certain and 100% of the proceeds will go to the CCFA in honor of my Josh!

Have a great weekend!!!! xooxxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just can't wait till this comes out! I wasn't able to contribute design wise, but I will be purchasing and advertising! It is for such a great cause and I am so glad that you had a terrific turnout of designers.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Ultracet tab Pay per click on msn Apap butalbital buy href