Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's Official!

I cannot believe the response I got for this CT call! I had over 30 applications....& honestly, I would been honored to have ANY one of them be on my team! What amazing scrappers! Please do not be discouraged if you did not make the team this time around...don't be a stranger.... spots always open up as well as future guest spots! (Plus if you pop over to the blog now and then you'll also run into some good coupons & freebies!) Also, keep an eye on your inboxes because there will be a little something from me coming soon! xoxo
Drum roll please............
I'm so excited to welcome these EIGHT wonderful ladies to the team!

Mary-Ann (maybeyousee) Karen (lindse) stephanie (cj3377)
Kristin (wyowoman)
Terra (just terra)
Kimberly (mamakimberly)
Cammy (*cammy*)
Haley (haleyw)

Guest CT Members TBA!!!

No comments: